Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Modern bob haircut with ombre highlights

Today I had one of my favorite clients visit me at Safar Salon.

Paola is the most laid back, free spirited girl I know. She had gotten a pixie cut few months ago and was looking for something new. We finally got the length on the front we needed to create a look that will work with her natural wavy hair and no commitment hair color.


 
 
 
 
 
We did a little research and we got inspired from Olivia Wilde and Alexa Chung short hairstyles.

I gave her the timeless Bob with a modern twist, adding caramel-honey Ombre inspired highlights. A modern and fresh look that no doubt, she will be able to wear straight or wavy. I also applied a "Demi-permanent Colorance Goldwell" color on the top to cover few annoying grays, leaving super shiny and silky hair.
Here are the before and after pictures. Hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment