Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

Safar in Allure magazine


The fist time I walked in Safar Miami Salon, I knew I wanted to be a part of it. I fell in love with it. From the ceiling to the floor, the perfect place for the warm Miami sun to shine through. You cannot ignore the decorative steel, the wood and onyx walls, the marble stairs. Safar salon is a perfect fit for the luxurious south beach.


We pride ourselves with great services and excellent costumer service. We were featured in Allure magazine's October issue as part of the "Hot Spots" of Miami Beach. Wooohoooo! Congrats to all my coworkers for the great job.

It's been almost two years since I left fabulous Newbury St, Boston to join Safar, and I could not be happier.
 
Hair and Makeup Heaven blogspot is inspired by my every day life as a Hairdreser and Makeup Artist at Safar Miami... Beautifying the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment